Definition and generic function of cookies.
The owner of this website informs that cookies and/or similar technologies are used to store and retrieve information when you browse. In general, these technologies can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or personalizing the way in which the content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
Information about the type of cookies used and their purpose.
- Techniques: These are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, accessing restricted access parts, carrying out the purchase process of an order, using security elements, storing content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization: These are those that allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed. to the service, etc.
- Of analysis: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
• Behavioral advertising: these are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Kube Ingeniería Global SL uses on its website:
IDENTIFICATION OF WHO USES THE COOKIES
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request from us.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps. Third-party cookies make it possible to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer. Meet the third parties HERE
HOW CAN THE USER CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
WE DO NOT MAKE DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES CARRIED OUT BY THE EDITOR
The profiling we carry out involves making automated decisions with legal effects for the user or that significantly affect them in a similar way.
THE PREPARATION OF PROFILES.
We do not create profiles.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, so none are recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and ease of use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate purchasing and registration services.
REST OF INFORMATION:
In relation to the rest of the information required by article 13 GDPR, you can see it here.